We know what it's like.

High rent? Not enough time for loved ones? Shitty commute on the TTC? Sounds like you have Toronto Anxiety Disorder or TAD.

Our TAD Workshops are 1.5 hour meetups geared towards young professionals from their mid 20s to 30s. In these, we cover a variety of topics like how to wake up with energy, deal with financial expenses, become more productive at work, and (yes) get a better sleep at nighttime, even if you live on a busy street. 

At the end of our workshops, you will be able to deal with your anxiety in a healthy way, and ultimately become a better person. 

Imagine .....

We charge $10 a workshop. 75% of our profits go towards supporting the Young Ones Free Therapy Program, and the other 25% go towards our speakers.

Sound great?


Our Current Talks

  • Finance
  • Sleep
  • Nutrition
  • Environmental
  • Waking up with Energy
  • Finding the Calm in Toronto's Chaos
  • High Performance or High Strung? - Making the Shift
  • Self Image/Body Issues
  • "I know I shouldn't but..." - the anxiety of cravings.
  • Relationships